WEEK OF APRIL 11TH, 2016
VOCABULARY WORDS: (Test next Tuesday, April 19th)
elegance condescend ruffles huddled
uncertain inconvenienced warthog courtesy
helper unfair friendly unhappy
remake careful hopeful unlike
retell sadly farmer unhurt
rights responsibility citizens duties
resolve volunteer undo repaint
- Sign and return biography book report guidelines.
- Continue reading your biography book and take notes.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences on Tuesday, April 12th, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. PUPIL FREE DAY.
- Social Studies Quiz on Wednesday, April 13th. Review chapter, notes, vocabulary, and workbook pages.
- Social Studies Test on Friday, April 15th. Review chapter, notes, vocabulary, and workbook pages.
- Math Quiz on Chapter 16 on Friday, April 15th. Review your notes and homework pages.
- Spelling Test on Friday, April 15th.
- Comprehension and Vocabulary Test on The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane next Tuesday, April 19th.