There are pre-schools everywhere, but Merdinian is unique—it is an Armenian Evangelical school. I love teaching chapel in the mornings and instilling Christian truths and values in the children.
* Joined Merdinian in 2015
* BA in Child Development
* 8 years of teaching experience
* It is a privilege to watch a child grow from a seed into a flower. Every child is unique and therefore, it s the teacher's duty to improvise the proper approach to help the child succeed. I believe in providing a supportive learning environment that is safe, creative, and open so that the child learns the important aspects of developing and fostering positive relationships with others.
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."- Ralph Waldo Emerson
" If you do not have expectations, no one can disappoint you."
BA in Liberal Studies, CSUN
Multiple Subject Credentials, CSUN
Merdinian School Parent
“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin
“The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.” ― Dr. Seuss
* Joined Merdinian In 2015
* AA in child Development, Glendale Community College
* BA in Human Services, University of Phoenix
* Preschool teacher since 2006
* "Children must be taught how to think,not what to think." Margaret Mead