“Learning is a treasure that will follow its owner everywhere.” ( Chinese Proverb)
I started as a Merdinian parent in 2007. My passion for educating children drew me to a teaching career and I joined the school as a teacher assistant. I currently hold an administrative position at Merdinian and bring over 10 years of financial and human resource experience.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein
There are pre-schools everywhere, but Merdinian is unique—it is an Armenian Evangelical school. I love teaching chapel in the mornings and instilling Christian truths and values in the children.
*Joined Merdinian In January, 2014
* BA in Education, Haigazian University, Beirut, Lebanon, 1985
* Certification in Taxation, UCLA extension program, December 2015
* Worked as a Bookkeeper for the past 25 years
It has been a pleasure joining the Merdinian Family where I feel very much at home having been raised in the same Evangelical community and sharing similar values.
* Joined Merdinian in 2013
* AA Degree in Accountng
* Joined Merdinian in 2012
* BA in Christian Education (Major), Armenian Studies (Minor) & Teaching Credential, Haigazian University (HU) and Near East School of Theology (NEST), Beirut, Lebanon. 1995
* Junior Youth Director, Armenian Evangelical Churches, Lebanon, 1995-1997
* Teacher, Shamlian-Tatikian Armenian Evangelical Secondary School, Beirut, Lebanon, 1995-1997
* Teacher, Armenian Evangelical Martyrs’ School, Kessab, Syria, 1997-2002
* Certificate of Training, Haggai Institute for Christian Leadership, Dubai, UAE, 2007
* California Multiple Subject Teaching Credential – Equivalency for credential outside of the United States, 2012
* “Pokrig Serdigner” TV program presenter, International Christian Family Network (ICFN)
* “Children, Let us Sing for Jesus” Audio-Visual DVD, Director (Christian & Patriotic group songs), 2009
* Board of Directors (member at large), Armenian Evangelical Union of North America (AEUNA) since 2012
As unusual as it may sound, for me, teaching is inherent. People have always said that I have chosen one of the toughest fields. I believe this field is where I feel most productive and beneficial. It feels absolutely right, and it is absolutely right for me!
* Joined Merdinian in 2015
* BA in Child Development
* 8 years of teaching experience
* It is a privilege to watch a child grow from a seed into a flower. Every child is unique and therefore, it s the teacher's duty to improvise the proper approach to help the child succeed. I believe in providing a supportive learning environment that is safe, creative, and open so that the child learns the important aspects of developing and fostering positive relationships with others.